Saturday, October 22, 2011

Protective-Elephants

Close up
Oil on 7x5 hardboard.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Maureen was the hostess, and she provided a great group of reference photos.

I really liked the photo of the momma and her babe! Pictures of this sort always stir my emotions. To me this painting represents love, endangerment, the many times this scene has been replayed over thousands of years...A seemingly endless gamut of feelings wells up....But in the end, and in truth, it is a merely a small painting meant to capture the light in a scene.

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Deanos Den
2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

No comments: