Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Spider Doing Pushups-Hand

Close up
Oil on 6x6 canvas panel.

This is my contribution to this week's DPW's The Hand Challenge posted by Shelley Ross.
She said, "The challenge this week is to paint one or both of your hands in a gesture - the Peace sign, Thumbs up, Hitching a ride, A-OK, or whatever hand pose moves you."

This is the "spider doing pushups on a mirror" which is ordinarily done against the opposing hand.
Just for kicks I photographed my hand doing pushups on a mirror. Whew!...Had to take a beer break after 25 reps....Hmmm...maybe I've been painting too long without working in some exercise? :lol:

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Deanos Den
Jude 1: 21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

No comments: