Friday, November 25, 2011

French Toast-Still Life

Close up
Oil on 7x5 hardboard.

This is my contribution to this week's DPW's The Paint your Toaster Challenge posted by Shelley Ross. Shelley wrote: The shiny metal surface creates a playground for tinkering with reflections. The manufactured straight lines are an interesting alternative to organic objects.

My new toaster has a non reflective plastic coating, so it wouldn't do. I dug around and found my old one taking up residence in a corner of my basement. I gave one side a quick Windex shine and set a glass of French merlot wine in front of it.
So this is a French toast to all my art and blogging friends! Thanks for making my day every day. :)

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Deanos Den

Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angel

No comments: