Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Incredible Edible-Egg

Close up
Oil on 5x7 canvas panel.

This is my contribution to this week's DPW's Paint Your Breakfast Challenge posted by Carol Marine.
The assignment: This week your job is to paint your breakfast.

I enjoyed this one. Ironically it's the initial doubt at the outset... later turning into a feeling of success at the finale that ultimately produces the feeling of enjoyment. The deeper the doubt...the more potential enjoyment if successful. Straaaaange.

I first toned the canvas with acrylic using warm colors. This influenced the final strokes of oil.

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Deanos Den
John 7:18 Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.

No comments: