Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Once Upon a Time 12010 by Texas Contemporary Artist Nancy Standlee, 10x8 acrylic on paper

Once Upon a Time
10x8 acrylic on paper with a 14x11 white mat

I've added this to my gallery at Daily Paintworks, click HERE.
I have also added it to my gallery at the new and updated Contemporary Fine Art International Gallery. Click HERE.http://www.cfai.co/  
This LINK will take you to my page on the cfai.co site.

Have you discovered Pinterest yet? It's a fun site where you can organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. I have added a Follow Me button at the top right of my blog if you'd like to follow my pins. It is a way to connect people based on shared tastes and interests.

A professional or associate membership - choose wisely before you add your images.

Read the rest of the page on my blog HERE.


CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT ACRYLIC PAINTING, PAINTINGS FOR SALE, DAILY PAINTWORKS, FIGURATIVE PAINTING. MIXED MEDIA FIGURATIVE ABSTRACT, TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, ACRYLIC MIXED MEDIA TEXTURED ABSTRACT PAINTING, DAILY PAINTWORKS AUCTION. ARTISTS OF TEXAS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, NANCY STANDLEE ART, DAILY PAINTERS ABSTRACT GALLERY
BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

No comments: