Saturday, September 21, 2013

Reflection Watercolor Painting

 Reflection watercolor painting is 9 X 12.  This is for my art group (where we pick a word --that we each contribute--out of a 'hat') where the word for the month of October is 'reflection'.   It's interesting to see how the word is interpreted by everyone.  Doing some searching for an idea I came upon the painting that this was painted from (I don't know who the original artist is --if you know, please email me!).  It was linked to a blog that had used the painting without any credits to the artist.....   I loved the folds in the fabric, and the colors, and her position, and the gorgeous chair in the background with mother of pearl inset into it.  She is a beauty surrounded by beauty. 

For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it.
For every love there is a heart to receive it.
Ivan Panin

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: