Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lambs Watercolor Painting

Lambs watercolor painting (9 X 12) using my new Daniel Smith paint.   Sheep it is said are the only animal besides man that has trouble sleeping unless all conditions are perfect.   Like man, they need a Shepherd.  There are lots of Scriptural references to sheep, the most well known being Psalm 23.   [Jesus is called the Lamb of God because, like the sacrificial lambs offered by the Hebrews for sin atonement, he was the final atonement for man's sinful nature.]  Lately I have been meditating on this:

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.     
 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,   he refreshes my soul.
Psalm 23:1-3

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: