Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wolf Watercolor Painting

Wolf watercolor painting (6 X 6) on Ampersand Aquaboard.  I will spray varnish this so it can be hung with just a frame.   I ran into what I thought was a wolf one morning, peeking out of some woods a block from my home.  It looked big rather than like coyote so I did some research and found out the grey wolves are rare in our area and are a mix of wolf/dog.   Seeing more wildlife in our area than I've ever seen --- buck deer one day - just standing there majestic - a red fox who decided our rocks were good place for a den and had five pups about 10 feet from our deck - a couple of turkeys who strutted through our neighborhood for a few weeks.   At the grocery store the other day there were three turkeys at the light pecking at the wheels of cars going by (mine too).   I think the cars are going to win that battle.  

"It is never safe to look into the future with eyes of fear."
– Edward Henry Harriman

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: