Monday, January 27, 2014

Yellow/Orange Flower Watercolor Painting

Yellow/Orange Flower watercolor painting is 6 X 6 inches on Ampersand Aquaboard which can be varnished and framed without a mat and glass if desired.  I love working on this board because the colors are so intense.    I originally was going to do just animal paintings for the January Fun-a-Day challenge, but I need flowers in all this cold and snow!  I'm pretty sure this was a rose I took a picture of, guessing by the leaves.  This photo was taken last winter from roses I bought at Trader Joe's to paint.

"Choices are the hinges of destiny."
– Pythagoras

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: