Saturday, March 1, 2014

Smooth Talker-Scarlet Macaw

Close up


Oil on 7x5 canvas panel.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Marilou was the gracious host this week and provided a bunch of great photos! Thank you, Marilou!

 The Scarlet Macaw...I really like these birds because of the attitudes they display. Looks as if this one is about to tell a joke....hope it's clean...maybe you should cover your ears! :lol:
Once again some painting knife was used in this one. Plenty of texture.

Oil on a 7x5 canvas panel.

C&C welcome. Thank you for taking the time to look and leave a comment! Always appreciated!

Deanos Den

John 15:10        If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

No comments: