Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunrise Graze Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace




  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Horse 25 Sunrise Graze
8 x 8 inches Oil on Canvas. Just sold this afternoon!

Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Lady L was here with me, can you tell? The challenge was to use lots of pink in this little gem of a horse painting... and I am drawn to the pink in the sunrise colors. I could easily see two horses standing side by side in the early breaking sunrise, grazing on the golden grass reflecting the sun's rosy gold colors.

In my heart I am singing that old song, 'Everything's coming up Roses.'


Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well,  holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith. 1 Timothy 1:18-19

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart


Blessings Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS


© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments: