Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Country Pathway by Helen Read

Country Pathway (Vladivostok)   7 x 11.5" Oil Pastel on mat board
©2014 Helen Read 
matted in white and ready to frame in 12 x 16" frame
(Please add $12.00 shipping in the US, IL residents please add 8.25% sales tax)

$100.00

This painting is done in oil pastels and features a scene from a country road near Vladivostok.  It was painted as a submission to the Virtual Paintout Blog.  When I found it through google maps, I saw the beautiful harmonies of color and the lovely spots of light that would translate so well to oil pastel.   

This is ready to ship and comes matted in white matting that will fit a standard 12x16" frame.  
Let me send it to you this week! 

Helen Read - The Studio Upstairs
Wheaton, IL 

Please visit my blog, Brushstrokes, etc. 
or 
Visit my website

Helen's email

No comments: