Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Covid 19 Relief Fund Sale Margaret Aycock


So see the whole list of paintnigs for sale you can visit my blog or go directly to my facebook sale.  This Morning’s New paintings for sale:  Thanks to all of you who have bought a painting this week.  Thanks especially those who included a little extra for the cause! 

Please visit https://www.facebook.com/Margaret.Aycock.Artist/ to enter into the fray ;-)  

Ok, so I am going to kill several birds with one stone here. I am going to post a painting a day as I make the brave attempt to clean my studio. I am going to slash the price well below retail. If you purchase the painting I am not requiring it, but any extra cash you want to donate will be appreciated. I am then going to split any sales with the Red Dirt Relief Fund and the Tulsa Restaurant Employee Relief Fund. This could be fun! If you need shipping please include $20 more, otherwise arrange with me for pick up or delivery.
First person to say, " I want to buy this painting," gets it. They can pay for it through pay pal ...sending money to friends and family so that they don't take a cut. Some of these paintings will be sketches and some will be demos and some will be finished paintings. some were done years ago and some, last month. Help me clear the studio while helping Tulsans in need.. Please pass along to your pals.... unless you want to be the first to purchase ;-)

Here is one of the many, many paintings for sale:


No comments: