Tuesday, February 14, 2023

"Rolling Thunder" Original Oil Painting + Special Request from Marina

"Rolling Thunder" ...Soft, flowing and capturing the essence of the landscape, this original oil painting evokes peace, healing and the beauty of nature.

Now for my special request...It's obvious you haven't received a blog post from me in a very long time. That's because I am no longer blogging. I've been communicating through a newsletter which is sent out once and sometimes twice a week. 

I would love to continue my connection with you. If you would like to receive my newsletter, please email me at phoenix@marinapetro.com and give me your name and email address. I would greatly appreciate it. 

Here's the link to a recent newsletter:
https://data.fineartstudioonline.com/nl/?nid=247543

Today's Quotation: “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”

That's all for today folks,

Blessings to all,

Marina







No comments: