Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Abstract Nude Oil Painting, Rising Above The Falls by k Madison Moore

Rising Above The Falls

18 x 24 inches
Oil Painting on Canvas

Abstractionism Series

Heavy impasto paint and a bit of metallics.

I know this is a big curve from all the detailed paintings that I have been doing recently.
I was just commissioned to do several abstract paintings so I thought I would get in the groove a little.
Abstracts are so free to paint. Almost anything goes.

The title of this painting reflects rising about the falls of life.
I thought it would be interesting for her to be rising above the waterfalls emerging into a new life,
a new attitude, a new beginning.

Enjoy!

If you may be interested please email me for more information.





Certified Original Art © 2010 MkM k. Madison Moore
Artist Mount Pocono Pennsylvania
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by 
Copyscape

No comments: