Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK PAINTING OF APPLES-TWO UP, ONE DOWN

10 X 8 OIL ON STRETCHED CANVAS
$245 plus s/h
No matter how many times I paint red apples, they are always a challenge. I thought this would be a really quick painting......wrong. I spent part of yesterday and most of today on this painting, signed it and then worked another hour. All done now!
All of you who have been wanting to take one of my classes, there's still a couple of openings for the January 10, 11 and 12 workshop. Call the Foley Performing Art Center at
251 943 4381 in Foley, Alabama
For questions, comments or to purchase this painting
email me
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 500 paintings in the older post on my
blog
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

No comments: